It is a privilege to serve you and we want to be as helpful as possible. We have a great team of volunteers and staff who strive to get every order correctly fulfilled and shipped quickly. We know you are excited about your order and so are we! If something isn’t right, we want to know.
- Would you like to return a product you recently ordered?
- Did you receive a product that was damaged during shipment or isn’t working properly?
- Did you receive an item you didn’t order?
- Are you missing an item or did you receive an incorrect quantity?
- Do you need further assistance?
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on any downloadable products. Once you have purchased a downloadable product, those files have been electronically passed on to you and you will always have access to them. If you’re not sure how to access your downloadable product, please contact us and we’ll be happy to assist you.
Delivery Method and Timing
- We want your order to arrive as quickly as possible. We have a great group of volunteers who package and ship orders Monday through Friday (sorry, no weekend shipments).
- Orders placed after 1:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time will ship the following business day.
- As much as we love our jobs, we are not in the distribution center on holidays; so, orders placed on a holiday will be processed and shipped on the following business day. Please be aware that we are closed longer each year during the Christmas holidays. We will post special hours on our site just as a friendly reminder.
- Do you have a question about your order? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to assist you.
- We accept the following credit cards for quick and easy payment to allow us to process and ship your order in a timely manner: Visa, MasterCard, and American Express.
- Our Web store is protected by the strongest data encryption available to keep your personal information, such as credit card numbers and passwords, safe and secure.
We offer you our best-negotiated rates for shipping. Our shipping charges are calculated by weight, shipping distance, shipping type, and handling. Please be sure to check your total shipping/handling charge at checkout. Delivery options are listed below.
United States Postal Service (USPS) Standard Delivery and Priority Mail – Items shipped via USPS do not include package tracking numbers. Most USPS orders are delivered within 3–7 business days of pickup; however, delivery is not guaranteed.
Published June 2013
Our Use of Information
We collect two kinds of information about our online visitors: personal and non-personal. Visitors are not required to register to access the public pages of our sites. Non-personal information is collected to track statistical data regarding the number and type of guests visiting GYM sites in order to guide our efforts to improve. The non-personal information we monitor includes the browser types and operating systems being used by our visitors; areas of the sites visited; dates and times of access; host or service-provider information; and identification of the referring site. This information is used exclusively for internal purposes and is not disclosed to non-affiliated third parties. Personal information that can identify a visitor, such as name, address, or contact information, is collected only when voluntarily offered and solely for purposes that are clearly identified on our sites. Access to pages with content specific to a ministry area and/or its constituents is password-protected and requires preregistration. Personal information acquired through registration is kept confidential and will not be disclosed to third parties except as may be required by law. GYM does not seek personal information from children online.
Our Use Of “Cookies”
Credit Card/Payment Information Policy
How We Protect Credit Card Numbers
Published June 2013
GYM may collect credit card information in the course of business on our sites. We strive to protect the confidentiality and security of the information in our possession, custody, or control by (i) limiting access to card numbers, and (ii) maintaining reasonable safeguards to protect against the loss, misuse, or unlawful disclosure of card numbers. No credit card information is stored or logged on any system housed at GYM. This information is passed straight to our payment processor and always communicated over encrypted communication channels.