- Camp Locations
- Camp Schedule - 2013
- Camp Pastors/Speakers
- Camp FAQ's
- Request Information
- Reserve Now
- Registration Procedures
- Camp Promotional Materials
Camp Registration Procedures
Step One: Make Reservations—Call us to check availability of the week of camp that you would like and make a reservation. Reservations help us accurately project space availability at the camp site you choose. On to Step Two…
Step Two: Send Registration Deposit to hold your reservations.
- Your deposit is due within 10 business days to guarantee your reserved space. See the fee schedule below to calculate this. Late Registration: Group deposits after January 15 will confirm your group at $60.00 per person ($10 more than the published "early bird" special for your camp). Group deposits after March 15 will confirm your group at $70.00 per person ($20 more than the published "early bird" special for your camp).
Registration Fees (Deposits are non-refundable)
- Early bird special! $50 per person, through January 15.
- $60 per person after January 15, $10 additional cost of camp per camper.
$70 per person after March 15, $20 additional cost of camp per camper.
SO, the date you register determines the final cost of camp for your group!
Send all checks payable to:
Global Youth Ministry - 40 Blackhawk Trail, Chatsworth, GA 30705
Cancellation and Drops Policy
Through January 15 you may transfer a deposit and apply it to your final bill.
After January 15, all deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Increasing & Reducing Your Numbers
Decreasing your count: The number of people registered may be reduced at any time through January 15 and you will receive a full credit of the deposit toward your final bill. After January 15, all deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- For all drops and cancelations after April 15 you will owe an additional $50 beyond the original deposit for each registered spot that is dropped.
- IMPORTANT: Final Account balance must be paid in full 15 days before camp begins. Only add-ons may be paid for at camp. After the deadling the entire balance must be paid for what is billed 15 days before camp. NO EXCEPTIONS except for add ons within the 15 days that have been approved. These add-ons may be paid at camp. Please call ahead to finalize details of add-on charges.
- Final payment is due 15 business days before your camp start date. There is a $100 late fee on any unpaid balance or late paperwork, with the exception of the add-ons as noted below.
- Increasing your count after the final payment deadline: We know how it is; some teen wants to go to camp at the last minute... the very one you have been praying for. What do you do? Call us! If there is still room and rooming lists can be rearranged, he/she gets in with only a $10 individual late fee extra! The $100 processing late fee does not apply if you have sent in your final payment and paperwork by the deadline.
Step Three: Send Final Payment
Complete the Camper Reservation List, Rooming Lists, (and Medical Forms which you will bring with you to camp) and return to us with your final payment postmarked 15 business days prior to your camp start date. Again, remember that final account balance must be paid in full 15 days before camp begins. After that time the entire balance will be due; no reductions after the 15 day limit. NO EXCEPTIONS.