- Camp Locations
- 2016 Camp Schedule
- Camp Pastors/Speakers
- Camp FAQ's
- Request Information
- Reserve Now
- Registration Procedures
- Camp Promotional Materials
- DONATE NOW
Camp Registration Procedures
Step One: Make Reservations—Call us to check availability of the week of camp that you would like and make a reservation. Reservations help us accurately project space availability at the campsite you choose. On to Step Two…
Step Two: Send Registration Deposit to hold your reservations.
- Your deposit is due within 15 business days to secure your reserved space. Deposit cost is based on the time the deposit is postmarked or received.
BALANCE DUE (Deposits are non-refundable)
- Early bird postmarked through January 15th--- $50
- Regular Deposit postmarked after January 15th through March 15th--- $60
- Late Registration commences March 16th--- $70
Deposits are non-refundable. However, for any deposits made before the Early Bird Deadline, your deposits are transferable towards your final balance, up until January 15th, at which point they are locked. Deposits are non-refundable and after January 15th, they are non-transferable.
Send all checks payable to: Global Youth Ministry - 40 Blackhawk Trail, Chatsworth, GA 30705
Increasing & Reducing Your Numbers
Increasing your count: For all additions, the camp price will be determined by the date the deposit is postmarked. If some spots are reserved at the Early Bird price, then we will calculate your total accordingly. The same will be true for all spots deposited after the Early Bird discount.
- Last Minute Add-Ons: We know how it is; some teens wants to go to camp at the last minute…the very one you have been praying for. What do you do? Call us! Arrangements can be made for last minute attendance if accommodations are available. The $100 processing late fee does not apply if you have sent in your final payment and paperwork by the deadline.
Decreasing your count: The number of people registered may be reduced at any time through January 15th and you will receive a full credit of the deposit toward your final bill.
- After January 15th, all deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- For camps through June 30th, all drops and cancellations after April 15th will be subject to an additional $50 fee for each registered attendee.
- For camps from July 1st through July 31st, all drops and cancellations after May 15th will be subject to an additional $50 fee for each registered attendee.
- Through January 15th you may transfer a deposit and apply it to your final bill. After January 15th, all deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Cancellation and Drops Policy
Step Three: Send Final Payment
Complete and return the Rooming Lists (Medical Forms you will bring with you to camp) to us with your final payment postmarked 15 business days prior to your camp start date. Again, remember that final account balance must be paid in full 15 days before camp begins. After that time the entire balance will be due; no reductions in cost after the 15 day limit.