- Camp Locations
- Camp Pastors/Speakers
- Camp FAQ's
- Request Information
- Reserve Now
- Registration Procedures
- Camp Promotional Materials
- 2015 Camp Schedule
- DONATE NOW
Camp Registration Procedures
Step One: Make Reservations—Call us to check availability of the week of camp that you would like and make a reservation. Reservations help us accurately project space availability at the camp site you choose. On to Step Two…
Step Two: Send Registration Deposit to hold your reservations.
- Your deposit is due within 15 business days to secure your reserved space. Deposit cost is based on the time the deposit is postmarked or received.
Registration Fees (Deposits are non-refundable)
- Early bird postmarked through --- $50
- Regular Deposit postmarked after --- $60
- Late Registration after --- $70
Deposits are non-refundable. However, for any deposits made before the Early Bird Deadline, your deposits are transferable towards your final balance, up until, at which point they are locked. Deposits are non-refundable and after , they are non-transferable.
Send all checks payable to:
Global Youth Ministry - 40 Blackhawk Trail, Chatsworth, GA 30705
Cancellation and Drops Policy
After , all deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Increasing & Reducing Your Numbers
Decreasing your count: The number of people registered may be reduced at any time through and you will receive a full credit of the deposit toward your final bill. After , all deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable.
you may transfer a deposit and apply it to your final bill.
- For all drops and cancelations after you will owe an additional $50 beyond the original deposit for each registered spot that is dropped.
- IMPORTANT: Final Account balance must be paid in full 15 days before camp begins. Only add-ons may be paid for at camp. After the deadline the entire balance must be paid for based on what is billed 15 days before camp. There will be a $100 late fee on any payments made after the 15 business day deadline. The only exception to this rule is for add-ons, within the 15 days that have been approved. These add-ons may be paid at camp, but please call ahead to finalize details of add-on charges.
- Last Minute Add-Ons: We know how it is; some teen wants to go to camp at the last minute... the very one you have been praying for. What do you do? Call us! If there is still room and rooming lists can be rearranged, he/she gets in with only a $10 individual extra late fee! The $100 processing late fee does not apply if you have sent in your final payment and paperwork by the deadline.
Step Three: Send Final Payment
Complete the Camper Reservation List, Rooming Lists, (and Medical Forms which you will bring with you to camp) and return to us with your final payment postmarked 15 business days prior to your camp start date. Again, remember that final account balance must be paid in full 15 days before camp begins. After that time the entire balance will be due; no reductions in cost after the 15 day limit.