- Camp Locations
- Camp Schedule - 2014
- Camp Pastors/Speakers
- Camp FAQ's
- Request Information
- Reserve Now
- Registration Procedures
- Camp Promotional Materials
- DONATE NOW
What is a sample daily camp schedule?
What steps are involved in registering for camp?
How much is the deposit?
What are the deposits for and what if a person drops? When are the deposits due?
What if we need to add people after we register?
What if we need to drop people after we register?
What is included in the cost of camp?
When is our final payment due and how may we make that payment?
What should be included with my final payment?
What is the cancellation policy for camp?
Do you have a waiting list for camp?
Are small children of adult leaders allowed at Global Youth Camps?
Does camp cost the same for adults as well as students?
How do you handle camp t-shirts?
What is the dress code at camp?
When can our group arrive at camp to register?
What if our room is damaged at camp?
What is the key policy at camp?
Can our bus driver stay onsite at camp?
Can we get promotional materials for our camp?
What are Family Leaders?
What are Track Times?
What is recreation like at camp?
What makes Global Youth Camps unique?
7:15am Camp Wide Quiet Times
8:50am Rally (Drama/Recreation Set-Up)
9:15am Team Reflections/ REC / Adult Track Time
1:00pm Track Time
2:15pm Afternoon Recreation/Free Time/Tourneys/Facility Rec. Options
6:30pm Evening Rally
7:45pm Break/Adult Prayer Time
7:55pm Roll Call/Team Prayer
10:00pm Church Time
10:50pm Dismiss to Rooms
11:00pm In Rooms
11:30pm Lights Out
Camp Registration Procedures
Step One: Make Reservations—Call us to check availability of the week of camp that you would like and make a reservation. Reservations help us accurately project space availability at the camp site you choose. On to Step Two…
Step Two: Send Registration Deposit to hold your reservations.
- Your deposit is due within 15 business days to secure your reserved space. Deposit cost is based on the time the deposit is postmarked or received.
Registration Fees (Deposits are non-refundable)
- Early bird postmarked through --- $50
- Regular Deposit postmarked after --- $60
- Late Registration after --- $70
Deposits are non-refundable. However, for any deposits made before the Early Bird Deadline, your deposits are transferable towards your final balance, up until, at which point they are locked. Deposits are non-refundable and after , they are non-transferable.
Send all checks payable to:
Global Youth Ministry - 40 Blackhawk Trail, Chatsworth, GA 30705
Cancellation and Drops Policy
After , all deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Increasing & Reducing Your Numbers
Decreasing your count: The number of people registered may be reduced at any time through and you will receive a full credit of the deposit toward your final bill. After , all deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable.
you may transfer a deposit and apply it to your final bill.
- For all drops and cancelations after you will owe an additional $50 beyond the original deposit for each registered spot that is dropped.
- IMPORTANT: Final Account balance must be paid in full 15 days before camp begins. Only add-ons may be paid for at camp. After the deadline the entire balance must be paid for based on what is billed 15 days before camp. There will be a $100 late fee on any payments made after the 15 business day deadline. The only exception to this rule is for add-ons, within the 15 days that have been approved. These add-ons may be paid at camp, but please call ahead to finalize details of add-on charges.
- Last Minute Add-Ons: We know how it is; some teen wants to go to camp at the last minute... the very one you have been praying for. What do you do? Call us! If there is still room and rooming lists can be rearranged, he/she gets in with only a $10 individual extra late fee! The $100 processing late fee does not apply if you have sent in your final payment and paperwork by the deadline.
Step Three: Send Final Payment
Complete the Camper Reservation List, Rooming Lists, (and Medical Forms which you will bring with you to camp) and return to us with your final payment postmarked 15 business days prior to your camp start date. Again, remember that final account balance must be paid in full 15 days before camp begins. After that time the entire balance will be due; no reductions in cost after the 15 day limit.
Early Bird postmarked through Jan 15th-- $50
Regular Deposit postmarked after Jan 15th through March 15th-- $60
Late Registration after March 15th-- $70
- Your deposit for camp helps cover the expenses involved with your church registration. These deposits are used to send deposits to the camp facilities, send out promotional materials, and processing fees.
- Our goal is to provide you with the best camp experience possible. We know that coming to camp is a big deal for your ministry. By receiving your deposit we can know how much space is available at each location and we can begin budgeting for the right amount of people. Deposits are not refundable. Our locations require us to guarantee the number of students that will attend each week. Once we pass the deadline date we are then locked in to that number, and facility contracts must often be secured as early as 1 year in advance. When you send your deposit, we reserve space at the facility on your behalf for that number of students for the entire cost.
- For the above reason, we allow your deposits to be rolled over until January 15 allowing you to apply dropped deposits toward your final bill. After January 15 all deposits are non refundable and nontransferable to another camper. You, in essence, will lose dropped deposits.
- After April 15, any drops in your camp number will incur a $50 per person additional charge (beyond the initial registration fee) for each dropped camper.
- Once you call and reserve space, your deposits are due within 15 business days.
- You can add people as long as space is available. The sooner they are added, the lower your cost will be. Call us to check availability and if room is available, we can register them. Send in the appropriate deposit for each person based on the deposit schedule above.
- If you need to add people after the final payment deadline, call us! We know how it is; some teen wants to go to camp at the last minute…the very one you have been praying for. We want them to come, too! Call us and if there is still room and rooming lists can be arranged, he/she gets in with only a $10 per person individual late fee added to the current camp price.
- The number of people registered may be reduced at any time through January 15 and you will receive a full credit of the deposit toward your final payment. After January 15, all deposits are non refundable and nontransferable so if you drop people after this, you only lose their deposit.
- Drops or cancellations after April 15 will incur an additional $50 charge per person dropped.
- Remember: After 15 business days prior to your camp, you are responsible for the entire camp fee – NO EXCEPTIONS except approved add-ons within the 15 day limit before camp, which may be paid at camp.
- Lodging for each night of camp, meals, t-shirt, camp program, and camp materials.
- Final payments are due 15 business days prior to your camps start date.
- Global Youth Camp will accept checks or credit cards. There is a finance charge for use of credit cards.
- Rooming List
- Male/Female Camper Form with Family leader nominee list and T-shirt sizes
- Family Leader Nominee List
- Final Payment
- Through January 15, you may roll a deposit over and apply it to your final bill.
- After January 15, all deposits are non refundable and nontransferable. If you drop people after January 15, you only lose their deposit.
- Cancellations or Drops after April 15 will incur an additional $50 charge per person dropped.
- Remember: After 15 business days prior to your camp, you are responsible for the entire camp fee even if you cancel in full or in part – NO EXCEPTIONS except approved add-ons within the 15 day limit before camp, which may be paid at camp.
- If a camp fills up, you have the option to be added to a waiting list for the camp you would like to attend. We do not require deposits until spots become available. Once you accept the spots, deposits are due within 5 business days. If the deposits are not received within 5 business days, the spots will be released to the next church on the waiting list.
- They are allowed at camp, however, when small children are at camp, it will be more difficult for that leader to be a chaperone at camp. Children under 7 will have discounted rates and are not included in the total number or registrations.
- Infant to 2 years that require no bed space or meals – no charge
- Children under 7 requiring bed space and meals - $200
- Children 8 and over must pay at the regular camp price and are counted in total number of registrations.
- We ask that no children participate in camp teams and remain with parents or chaperones while at camp.
- The cost for Global Youth Camp is the same for youth workers and students. Youth workers and adult leaders do count toward your total number of registrations. Your adults will receive valuable training at camp, so bring as many as you can!
- We want to get your T-shirts right! Please help us by sending in your t-shirt sizes with your final payment. If you don’t know the t-shirt size, send us your best guess. We have to order the shirts far in advance. We cannot guarantee that every student will get the exact size they ordered.
- Be comfortable, but conservative.
- No short-shorts or miniskirts/dresses.
- Modest swim suits are for swimming only. Cover-ups to and from the pool area. Swim suits are to be modest one-piece. Girls-no french-cut, guys-no speedo's.
- Long pants (guys or girls) or dresses/skirts (for girls) for Worship (evenings).
- Guys wear a shirt at all times on campus when outside your room.
- Registration at camp is between 1:30 and 3:30 pm. Please be aware that no keys will be released before 1:30pm. We want your check-in to be as smooth as possible, so please time your arrival for no earlier than 1:30 p.m.
- It is very helpful to give our Registrar a cell phone number to call while you are enroute to camp in case of the need to be in contact.
- When you arrive at camp we will provide maintenance forms for each room. Each room must be inspected by a youth leader/worker when you move in. The forms must be completed and returned by the end of the 1st day of camp to ensure that you are not held responsible for prior damage.
- The last night of camp we will return these forms to you so that you can re-evaluate the rooms and record any new damage. You will be responsible for taking care of any damages with the facility staff.
- Most facilities charge for lost keys. We ask on the last day of camp that your return each key or provide the required key fee.
- Most of the time this is possible, but due to the varied circumstances of each facility we are unable to make these arrangements for you. We ask that you coordinate the rooming and meals for your driver with the facility management directly.
- Absolutely! In fact, you may download posters and camp prom video clips that you can use from our website.
- At Global Youth Camp, selected older students have the opportunity to participate as Family Leader on their camp team. This role gives older students the opportunity to learn leadership skills under the supervision of one or more of our camp staff. Their responsibilities include assisting with recreation, helping with team activities, and even leading team reflections! The Family Leader program at Global Youth Camp sends your older students home more confident and better prepared to take the lead in your youth group. You may nominate the rising juniors, seniors, and grads in your group that you think would make good Family Leader candidates.
- Every camper at camp attends camp track times. Students will have options most afternoons. Students rotate through 3 different track times during their week at camp.
- Our Track Times have a biblical topical focus and allow your students to be poured into by our staff and college team leaders. There are a variety of tracks offered during our summer camps.
- Recreation is a blast at Global Youth Camps! Your student will participate in recreation each day with their teams. Rec time is usually team-building oriented activities that center around the week's camp theme.
- Also, each facility offers a variety of extra recreation options that are available during free time each day. Depending on the activity, there may be an additional cost to participate in these options. You and your students will receive detailed information about what is offered at your camp location on the website and when you arrive at camp. At Global we like camp facilities that offer recreational options such as horse back riding, canoeing, the blob and other outdoor fun.
For the Youth:
A Strong Biblical Focus: Global Youth Camps are Bible centered. All activities at Global Youth Camp are done with the aim of glorifying God through His Word. This is why we develop the camp theme around a single book of the Bible and use that book as the basis for the entire camp.
Opportunities for Your Older Students to Lead at Camp: Global Youth Camps are all about leadership development. At every level of the programming and Bible study, your students will be challenge to rise as leaders and your older students will be given hands on opportunities to lead in their teams. Every summer we send your older students more confident and better prepared to take the lead in your youth group.
Personal Attention for Your Students: Our staff consists of select college-age students from around the country. They have a heart for youth and have committed their summer to investing in your students. They do this by praying with your students, counseling with them, and just hanging out with them. Our staff receives high marks every year and we know God will use them to touch your student's lives.
Curriculum for Your Entire Summer Program: We offer a unique Bible study series for you to use at your church the entire summer that will extend the impact of camp throughout the summer season. Written by Roger Glidewell, the curriculum provides you with a detailed study of the book upon which Global Youth Camp is based. It is a great way to excite your students leading up to camp and a great way to close the summer as well.
For the Adults:
Renewing Worship and Inspiring Teaching: Okay, so this isn't JUST for the adults, but they sure enjoy it! Our contemporary worship services happen twice daily at camp and are a great way for adult leadership to refill their tanks and renew their spirits.
Innovative Adult Training Sessions: During these daily sessions adult leadership is given hands-on, relevant training aimed at helping them better serve the youth in your group. The Global Youth staff and Roger Glidewell, a 25-year Youth Minister and also the President of Global Youth Ministry and , will give your leaders training that will prove invaluable as you go home and face the challenges of a newly on fire group of students.
Opportunities for Adults to Participate in the Camp: Some camps are a bit extreme when it comes to adult participation. There are camps that cannot wait for your adults to arrive: they drool because they are eager to unload a lot of work on your adults and have them lead teams and organize everything. As a result your adults leave camp exhausted. There are other camps that go to the other extreme: as soon as you arrive they take your kids from you completely and your adults spend the rest of the week standing under a shade tree wondering what is going on. Here at Global, we believe the answer is a balance between the extremes. We want your adults to be as involved as much as they want to be. Your adults will be given opportunities to assist with recreation, help in our camp drama, as well as receive powerful training. We want the adult leadership to feel a part of what is happening so we do our best to provide ways for them to get involved. Global Youth Camp is truly an experience for everyone!!!