- Camp Locations
- 2016 Camp Schedule
- Camp Pastors/Speakers
- Camp FAQ's
- Request Information
- Reserve Now
- Registration Procedures
- Camp Promotional Materials
- DONATE NOW
- SUMMER INTERNSHIPS & TRIPS
What is a sample daily camp schedule?
What does Global request as a pre-registration contribution?
Why do we require a pre-registration contribution and when are they due?
What if we need to add people after we register?
What if we need to drop people after we register?
What does Global provide at camp?
When is our final amount due and how may we finalize our registration contribution?
What should be included with my final amount?
What is the cancellation policy for camp?
Do you have a waiting list for camp?
Are small children of adult leaders allowed at Global Youth Camps?
Is the camp registration contribution the same for adults as well as students?
How do you handle camp t-shirts?
What is the dress code at camp?
When can our group arrive at camp to register?
What if our room is damaged at camp?
What is the key policy at camp?
Can our bus driver stay onsite at camp?
Can we get promotional materials for our camp?
What are Family Leaders?
What are Track Times?
What is recreation like at camp?
What makes Global Youth Camps unique?
7:15am Camp Wide Quiet Times
8:50am Rally (Drama/Recreation Set-Up)
9:15am Team Reflections/ REC / Adult Track Time
1:30pm Tourneys/Free Time
2:00pm Afternoon Recreation/Facility Rec. Options
4:20pm Roll Call
4:30pm Track Times
6:30pm Evening Rally
7:45pm Break/Adult Prayer Time
7:55pm Roll Call/Team Prayer
10:00pm Church Time
10:50pm Dismiss to Rooms
11:00pm In Rooms
11:30pm Lights Out
Here is what we request to confirm your stay with Global:
Early Bird Pre-Registration postmarked through January 15th-- $50
Regular Pre-Registration postmarked after January 15th through March 15th-- $60
Late Pre-Registration after March 15th-- $70
- Once you call and reserve space, your pre-registration contribution is due within 15 business days.
- Your contribution for camp not only covers the expenses involved with your church registration, but also helps to carry out Global's mission to inpire and educate young people. These funds are used to confirm camp facilities, provide promotional materials, etc.
- Our goal is to provide you with the best experience possible. We know that coming to camp is a big deal for your ministry. By receiving your pre-registration contribution in advance, we can determine how much space is available and then begin planning for the right amount of people. Your pre-registration contribution is non-refundable. Our locations require us to guarantee the number of students that will attend each week. Once we pass the deadline date we are then locked in to that number, and facility contracts must often be secured as early as 1 year in advance. When you send pre-registration funds to us, we reserve space at the facility on your behalf for that number of students.
- For the above reason, we allow your pre-registration contribution to be rolled over until January 15 allowing you to apply dropped individual registrations toward your final bill. After January 15, pre-registration contributions are non-refundable and non-transferable to another camper. Dropped pre-registration amounts will be forfeited.
For all additions, the camp registration contribution will be determined by the date the pre-registration contribution is postmarked. If some spots are reserved at the Early Bird Registration Contribution, then we will calculate your total accordingly.
- Last Minute Add-Ons: We know how it is; some teen wants to go to camp at the last minute... the very one you have been praying for. What do you do? Call us! Arrangements can be made for last minute attendance if accommodations are available. An extra $10 per person will be added. The $100 processing contribution amount does not apply if you have sent in your final registration contribution and paperwork by the deadline.
- The number of people registered may be reduced at any time through January 15th and you will receive a full credit of your pre-registration contribution toward the final amount.
- For camps through June 30th, all drops and cancellations after April 15th will be subject to an additional $50 registration contribution for each cancelled registered attendee.
- For camps from July 1st through July 31st, all drops and cancellations after May 15th will be subject to an additional $50 registration contribution for each cancelled registered attendee.
- Any cancellations within 15 business days of your camp start date are forfeited and will be used toward the ministry.
- Lodging for each night of camp, meals, t-shirt, camp materials, and a full program, inspiration, and education of ministry with your campers.
- Final amount is due postmarked 15 business days prior to your camp start date.
- We request a $100 processing contribution amount for any contributions received after the 15 day deadline.
- After the 15 business day deadline, the ENTIRE amount will be due for all registered spots; no reductions after the 15 business day limit even if you do not bring all of the spots registered.
- Contribution checks may be made payable to: Global Youth Ministry - 40 Blackhawk Trail, Chatsworth, GA 30705
- Please call 877.251.1800 ext 501 to pay by credit card. Credit card companies charge a 3% finance charge for use of credit cards.
- Final amount
- Rooming List sent via email to email@example.com
- Through January 15, you may roll a pre-registration contribution over and apply it to your final amount.
- After January 15, all pre-registration contributions are non-refundable and non-transferable. If you drop people after January 15, you only lose the amount of their individual pre-registration contribution.
- We request an additional $50 cancellation contribution for each cancelled registered attendee for all camps through June 30th.
- After May 15th, we request an additional $50 cancellation contribution for each cancelled registered attendee for all camps July 1st through July 31st.
- Remember: We request that you assume full responsibility for the entire camp amount. Please, no exceptions except approved add-ons within the 15 day limit before camp, which may be finalized at camp.
- If a camp fills up, you have the option to be added to a waiting list for the camp you would like to attend. We do not require pre-registration contributions until spots become available. Once you accept the spots, pre-registration contribtions are due within 15 business days. If this is not received within 15 business days, the spots will be released to the next church on the waiting list.
- They are allowed at camp, however, when small children are at camp, it will be more difficult for that leader to be a chaperone at camp. Children under 7 will have discounted registration rates and are not included in the total number or registrations.
- Infant to 2 years that require no bed space or meals – are complimentary.
- We request a contribution of $200 for any children under 7 requiring bed space and meals.
- Children 8 and over, we request a full camp registration contribution and these children are counted in the total number of registrations.
- We ask that no children participate in camp teams and remain with parents or chaperones while at camp.
- The camp registration contribution for Global Youth Camp is the same for youth workers and students. Youth workers and adult leaders do count toward your total number of registrations. Your adults will receive valuable training at camp, so bring as many as you can!
- We want to get your T-shirts right! Please help us by sending in your t-shirt sizes with your final payment. If you don’t know the t-shirt size, send us your best guess. We have to order the shirts far in advance. We cannot guarantee that every student will get the exact size they ordered.
- Be comfortable, but conservative.
- No short-shorts or miniskirts/dresses.
- Modest swim suits are for swimming only. Cover-ups to and from the pool area. Swim suits are to be modest one-piece. Girls-no french-cut, guys-no speedo's.
- Long pants (guys or girls) or dresses/skirts (for girls) for Worship (evenings).
- Guys wear a shirt at all times on campus when outside your room.
- Registration at camp is between 1:30 and 3:30 pm. Please be aware that no keys will be released before 1:30pm. We want your check-in to be as smooth as possible, so please time your arrival for no earlier than 1:30 p.m.
- It is very helpful to give our Registrar a cell phone number to call while you are enroute to camp in case of the need to be in contact.
- When you arrive at camp we will provide maintenance forms for each room. Each room must be inspected by a youth leader/worker when you move in. The forms must be completed and returned by the end of the 1st day of camp to ensure that you are not held responsible for prior damage.
- The last night of camp we will return these forms to you so that you can re-evaluate the rooms and record any new damage. You will be responsible for taking care of any damages with the facility staff.
- Most facilities charge for lost keys. We ask on the last day of camp that your return each key or provide the required key replacement cost.
- Most of the time this is possible, but due to the varied circumstances of each facility we are unable to make these arrangements for you. We ask that you coordinate the rooming and meals for your driver with the facility management directly. An extra amount will be requested.
- Absolutely! In fact, you may download posters and camp prom video clips that you can use from our website.
- At Global Youth Camp, selected older students have the opportunity to participate as Family Leader on their camp team. This role gives older students the opportunity to learn leadership skills under the supervision of one or more of our camp staff. Their responsibilities include assisting with recreation, helping with team activities, and even leading team reflections! The Family Leader program at Global Youth Camp sends your older students home more confident and better prepared to take the lead in your youth group. You may nominate the rising juniors, seniors, and grads in your group that you think would make good Family Leader candidates.
- Every camper at camp attends camp track times. Students will have options most afternoons. Students rotate through 3 different track times during their week at camp.
- Our Track Times have a biblical topical focus and allow your students to be poured into by our staff and college team leaders. There are a variety of tracks offered during our summer camps.
- Recreation is a blast at Global Youth Camps! Your student will participate in recreation each day with their teams. Rec time is usually team-building oriented activities that center around the week's camp theme.
- Also, each facility offers a variety of extra recreation options that are available during free time each day. Depending on the activity and location, some locations may requre an additional amount to participate in these options. You and your students will receive detailed information about what is offered at your camp location on the website and when you arrive at camp. At Global Youth Camps, we try to book facilities that offer recreational options such as horse back riding, canoeing, the blob and other outdoor fun!
- For the Youth:
A Strong Biblical Focus: Global Youth Camps are Bible centered. All activities at Global Youth Camp are done with the aim of glorifying God through His Word. This is why we develop the camp theme around a single book of the Bible and use that book as the basis for the entire camp.
Opportunities for Your Older Students to Lead at Camp: Global Youth Camps are all about leadership development. At every level of the programming and Bible study, your students will be challenge to rise as leaders and your older students will be given hands on opportunities to lead in their teams. Every summer we send your older students more confident and better prepared to take the lead in your youth group.
Personal Attention for Your Students: Our staff consists of select college-age students from around the country. They have a heart for youth and have committed their summer to investing in your students. They do this by praying with your students, counseling with them, and just hanging out with them. Our staff receives high marks every year and we know God will use them to touch your student's lives.
Curriculum for Your Entire Summer Program: We offer a unique Bible study series for you to use at your church the entire summer that will extend the impact of camp throughout the summer season. Written by Roger Glidewell, the curriculum provides you with a detailed study of the book upon which Global Youth Camp is based. It is a great way to excite your students leading up to camp and a great way to close the summer as well.
- For the Adults:
Renewing Worship and Inspiring Teaching: Okay, so this isn't JUST for the adults, but they sure enjoy it! Our contemporary worship services happen twice daily at camp and are a great way for adult leadership to refill their tanks and renew their spirits.
Innovative Adult Training Sessions: During these daily sessions adult leadership is given hands-on, relevant training aimed at helping them better serve the youth in your group. The Global Youth staff and Roger Glidewell, a 25-year Youth Minister and also the President of Global Youth Ministry and , will give your leaders training that will prove invaluable as you go home and face the challenges of a newly on fire group of students.
Opportunities for Adults to Participate in the Camp: Some camps are a bit extreme when it comes to adult participation. There are camps that cannot wait for your adults to arrive: they drool because they are eager to unload a lot of work on your adults and have them lead teams and organize everything. As a result your adults leave camp exhausted. There are other camps that go to the other extreme: as soon as you arrive they take your kids from you completely and your adults spend the rest of the week standing under a shade tree wondering what is going on. Here at Global, we believe the answer is a balance between the extremes. We want your adults to be as involved as much as they want to be. Your adults will be given opportunities to assist with recreation, help in our camp drama, as well as receive powerful training. We want the adult leadership to feel a part of what is happening so we do our best to provide ways for them to get involved. Global Youth Camp is truly an experience for everyone!!!